Perfumes For Hot Weather
The weather has been unbearably hot for the past few weeks leaving one sweating like a sinner in church. Its worse when it smells, trust me, No one close to you will have a good time. Well there are fragrances to wear that keeps you smelling and feeling fresh even in the hottest day.
Yes! I know you are thinking, “Abegy, no one dey work”. So I’ll just help you figure HOW to wear your perfume when the weather is hot before we talk about the perfumes.
What to look out for, what to do
- Switch to solid perfumes. Solid perfumes are those with essential oils as their base notes. They are more subtle and lightweight than alcohol based perfumes and they last longer on the skin.
- Use the EDT. Unlike EDP or eau de parfum, EDT or eau de toilette is less concentrated and thus is lighter.
- Wear your perfume outside. It might sound crazy but it’s proven true. When you spray a perfume in an air conditioned building the smell comes out faster and lingers. But when you spray a perfume go outside and after about 20 – 30 minutes you will be able to know if your sweat is over powering the perfume or vice versa.
- Look for a citrus, woody, grass base or powdery note. These notes keep you smelling and feeling fresh.
Now I’m sure you are ready for the perfumes. Here they are:
- Signorina by Salvator Feragamo
- L’eau by Jimmy Choo
- Bvlgari Rose Essentielle
- Queen of hearts by Queen Latifah
- L’acquarossa by Fendi
- Boss Orange by Hugo Boss
- Bvlgari Aqua by Bvlgari
- Mont Blanc Legend
- Invictus by Paco Rabanne
- Davidoff Echo
- Versace Eros
- Chic For Men By Carolina Herrera
- Afnan Supremacy Silver
For more stories about perfumes, click here